Thanks to all of our
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sponsor this event
Independent Animal Rescue
At Have a Heart 2011, we invite animal and wine lovers to enjoy exquisite wines, eclectic food and excellent live music while bidding on exciting silent auction items.
This year’s silent auction items include original pottery, art, photography, gift certificates to Hamilton Hill Jewelry, Magnolia Grill, Revolution, Vin Rouge, King’s Daughters Inn in addition to legendary wines -- 2001 Chateau de Beacastel Chateauneuf De Pape Hommage A Jacqes Perrin 1986 Chateau Talbot Saint-Julien 1997 Sassetti Livio Brunello Di Montalcino.
This year’s tasting event will explore grower champagnes, notable artisan wines and local food. Olivier Lotterie of Vineyard Brands and Debra Lewis of Vintage 59 will be there to pour and to talk about their wines.
The champagnes we will taste include:
- Jacquesson NV Brut Cuvee 734 (91 Points The Wine Advocate)
- Pierre Moncuit Hugues de Coulmet Brut (91 Points The Wine Advocate)
- Michel Labbe et Fils Brut Premiere Cru
- Alloucery-Perseval Rose Premiere Cru
- Thierry Fournier Cuvee Prestige Blanc De Blanc
- E. Barnaut Champagne Brut Grand Cru Blanc de Noirs
- E. Barnaut Champagne Brut Grand Cru Rose
The lovely and talented Grammy Award-nominated Caitlin Cary will emcee, with music provided by Raleigh-based Crew, Petteway & Butler jazz trio.
The Humane Society US-North Carolina’s Kim Alboum will also be on hand to chat with event guests about animal rescue and welfare in North Carolina.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 919-403-2221.
Post Office Box 14232, Durham, NC 27709-4232